- 1 1/2 lbs Cooked Lobster Meat
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 2 tbsps chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 2 finely chopped celery stalks and leaves
- 3 tbsps freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 4 rolls, split and lightly toasted
- Melted butter, for brushing on rolls
Remove the meat from the lobsters, and chop into bite size pieces. In a bowl, combine the lobster meat with the mayonnaise, lemon juice, celery, parsley and salt and pepper to taste.
Place mixture in refrigerator for 10-15 minutes. This allows the flavors to combine.
Brush the rolls with melted butter and fill with the lobster mixture.